Exemption from Repeat Prescription Ordering
We understand that some of our patients find it difficult to order and manage their repeat prescriptions. We are able to support our patients who find it difficult by allowing your usual pharmacy to take over the management and ordering of your prescriptions.
To be eligible you will fit into one of the following categories:
- You have a medical condition that affects your mobility
- You have a learning disabilty or intellectual impairment
- You have a vision impairment that makes it difficult to complete a prescription form
- You have a medical condition that means you have been 'shielding'
- You are housebound
- You are a Carer for a family member or friend
- You are over the age of 75
Please complete the form below if you would like to sign up for this service.
If you feel that you would like to use this service and the reason is not listed above please complete the form below giving your reasons and we will make a decision on your eligibility.
If your request is approved we will let your nominated pharmacy know that they can request your medication on your behalf. Please note that in order to benefit from this service you will be required to nominate a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to electronically.